create the body of your dream
- Strengthening the cardiovascular system
- Increasing the overall endurance of the body
- Increase in lung capacity
- Lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
- The most important thing is fat burning in problem areas of the body in order to lose weight
- Strengthening the immune system as an additional disease prevention
- Strengthening muscles, increasing their tone
- Tightening the skin, improving its elasticity, eliminating cellulite.
- Improving well-being, full and healthy sleep.
• The first condition in order to achieve the greatest return from training is not to eat 1.5-2 hours before and after training. Moreover, the desirable choice of food before classes is cereals, and after - the emphasis on defatted proteins.
• Be sure to monitor the water balance in the body. During training, you can and should drink! As many as you want, no limits. It is best to take a liter of water with you to ensure that you meet your need to drink.
• The duration of the workout should be 20 to 30 minutes for beginners and 40 to 60 minutes for advanced.
• Ideally, the best time for cardio is in the morning, when you can work out most effectively with fresh energy and on an empty stomach.
• The frequency of classes should be at least three times a week for beginners and 5 days a week for weight loss. It is also not worth training every day for a week, because the body needs at least a couple of days to recover.
• And, since cardio training is associated with a load on the heart, it is necessary to carefully monitor the heart rate.
Build muscle mass
1. Back squat: 5 sets of 5 reps.
2. Bench press: 5 sets of 5 reps.
3. Deadlift: 1 set of 5 reps.
4. Bench press standing: 5 sets of 5 times.
5. Bent Over Row: 5 sets of 5 reps.
- bench press
- tilt bar pull.
- bench press standing
Weight loss program
• Raises arms and legs - 3 sets of 16 repetitions.
• Push-ups from the support - 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
• Reverse push-ups - 3 sets of 10 reps.
• Squats - 3 sets of 15 reps.
• Glute Bridge - 3 sets of 15 reps.
• 15 minutes of running, if possible without stopping.
• 5 minutes walk.
WHO ARE OUR CLIENTS?
These are people who value their health in everything.
In relationships, in thoughts, in nutrition, in body care. They:
- are in harmony with themselves.
- do not tolerate empty fuss, they are calm and optimistic.
- love outdoor activities, appreciate the beauty of nature and adore fresh air.
- measure success by their own feelings, not by accepted standards.
- always strive to change themselves and life around for the better.
HOW WE DIFFER FROM OTHER FITNESS CLUBS IN ASHGABAT
- We do not like noise, fuss and rudeness;
- We value calm, wise and intelligent people;
- We always smell of freshly cut grass;
- We always play pleasant music that helps to hear yourself.